Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

We Have Some Serious Veggies Happening Here

It has been hot and rainy. And I have had some very happy plants because of it. My broccoli plants are doing amazingly well and are almost ready for harvest.





My tomatoes are coming along as well. These pictures were actually taken at night. I got a new cell phone last week and it has a fairly good camera. I decided to test it out by taking some shots at night. So these were taken during last night's thunderstorms.

Leo, my middle son, is in love with the very fresh produce that we are able to pick on a daily basis. He is lobbying for a green house now.

I was actually thinking about a greenhouse myself to extend the growing season. They have some very nice, reasonably priced kits.

I will have to keep you posted on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment